This Website is owned by DNKAT (hereinafter, the Company).
The term Website means hereinafter all the websites, applications, services, content, texts, information, photos, visuals, etc., included under the website https://dnkat.com.
This is an agreement between You, the user of the Website and the Company, with the object of your use of the Website. With this agreement the Company provides you with a non-exclusive, personal license, which is governed by the following terms. Your use of the Website presupposes your full and unconditional acceptance of all the terms of this agreement. Also, by using the Website you declare that all your statements and warranties contained in this agreement are true, and we guarantee their accuracy.
1. Any use of the Website presupposes, and expressly states and warrants, that you have reached the age of 18 and have full legal capacity. Minors are expressly prohibited from using the Website. The Company does not bear any responsibility for the use of the Website by users who do not have the above properties.
2. All content of the Website is the property of the Company and / or its respective licensors and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, EU and international law on the protection of intellectual property, and is provided to you exclusively for personal use. No part of this site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the written permission of this website. It is also expressly forbidden to mislead the public about the actual provider / owner of the Website as well as to make it available in any way by You for commercial or other purposes.
In case you send us a CV, in places posted by the company, your details and the information of your CV are stored in our database securely and only in accordance with Personal Data Protection for 2 years, for the purpose of future cooperation.
3. You expressly undertake not to use the Website for illegal or immoral purposes or for any purpose other than your personal, private use.
4. The Website is provided to You “as is” and its use, in whole or in part, by You is at your sole risk. The Company assumes no responsibility for the correctness, validity, completeness, accuracy or usefulness of the Website, nor does it provide any kind of guarantee as to its suitability (technical or otherwise) for any purpose. The Company assumes no responsibility for any positive or negative damage that you or third parties may suffer, directly or indirectly, from the use of the Website, especially regarding computer or other systems failures, data loss, malfunctions with any software or hardware already installed. etc.
5. The Company is entitled at any time and without notice to modify or even temporarily or permanently suspend all or part of the Website, without any obligation to you.
6. The use of the Website is governed by Greek law and the Courts of Athens are responsible for any dispute that may arise.
II. Contact Form
1. The Company gives you the opportunity, if you wish, a first exploratory contact with it regarding its services, through the contact form located on the website of the Website (“Contact Form“). Completing all fields is required.
2. The completion and submission of the Contact Form does not constitute the conclusion of a contract, nor is its acceptance binding on the Company.
3. The content of the Contact Form is subject to change without notice from the Company.
III. Protection of Personal Data
1. In general. For the use of the Website, the Company may request your personal data. In this case, the Company will keep a Personal Data Record as a controller. The purpose of the processing will be the execution of your orders and / or orders, but also the promotion of services and products of the Company directly to you, by direct or other communication. The Company undertakes not to transmit your data to any third party, except those who are associated with it and are necessary for the execution of the processing. The Company undertakes to process your data according to the above in accordance with the provisions of General Regulation 679/2016 for the protection of personal data (General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679), the national legislation on personal data protection and the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority. In any case, you have the rights recognized by the law of personal data protection, including those of access and objection, which you can exercise by contacting the Company at the address Byzantiou 190, 14235, Nea Ionia.
2. What personal data does the Company collect?
In the event that DNKAT asks you for personal information with which it can only identify you online, you can be assured that it will be used securely and only in accordance with Personal Data Protection.
These data are:
Name, Surname, Email, Contact Phone, Message (optional field, for those who wish up to 150 words).
3. How do we use your personal data?
DNKAT responsibly observes and enforces Personal Data legislation.
This information is used for the following purposes only:
1. the fulfillment of services offered for the needs of each company that communicates with the company through
2. the maintenance of the smooth operation of the website.
4. Transmission of data to third parties
The data collected is not transmitted to third parties. DNKAT, by way of exception, may disclose personal data if required by law, court order or requested by any other government or regulatory authority.
5. Your rights: Right of access, objection and deletion
DNKAT provides visitors who have provided their personal data through https://dnkat.com/en/contact/ with the ability to delete their personal data and information at any time, to correct and update it. To perform one of the above actions please contact [email protected] and when the process of deleting or modifying your personal data is completed you will receive a corresponding informative email.
6. Data security
DNKAT implements reasonable security measures to protect Personal Data against loss, unauthorized use, disclosure or destruction. DNKAT restricts the authorized access to your personal data only to those persons who have a legitimate reason to know this data in order to provide products or services to you.
The Website may contain links to other websites. DNKAT has no control over these sites and is in no way responsible for the content, advertisements, promotions, contests, services, products, etc. available from the above websites. By accepting the present you expressly agree and accept that DNKAT is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage caused to you by or in connection with the use of the content of the above websites to which the links posted by its other users refer. site.
Last Updated: 8/1/2021
Ζητούμε να ενισχύσουμε στο δυναμικό μας με: